Corrigan Sports offers paid internships to current students and recent graduates interested in learning the inner workings of a sports marketing and event management organization.
Internship Application Requirements
- Interns will be paired with a team member for one-on-one mentorship to gain hands-on experience in their area of interest.
- Be available to work 30–60 hours per week during regular business hours at Corrigan Sports Enterprises HQ in Elkridge, Maryland. And be available to travel and work Corrigan Sports events off-site.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high level of computer competency in PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Be self-motivated, organized, willing to help with any project no matter how large or small and be able to balance multiple priorities at once.
- Have a strong desire to make a difference, a passion for the Corrigan Sports Enterprises mission, a positive attitude and an affinity for the Corrigan Sports way.
- Be able to provide your own housing and transportation.