Corrigan Sports Enterprises owes a debt of gratitude to the Interns who make every effort to work hard towards our mission to provide an experience like no other event offers. We pride ourselves in creating a fun, diverse and unique environment for our team of talented and dedicated Interns in our Elkridge, Maryland headquarters. Space is limited, but we always welcome inquiries.
Corrigan Sports offers paid internships to current college students and recent high school and college graduates interested in learning the inner workings of a sports marketing and event management organization.
WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR SUMMER 2020.
Internship Application Requirements
- Interns will be paired with a team member for one-on-one mentorship to gain hands-on experience in their area of interest.
- Be available to work 30–60 hours per week during regular business hours at Corrigan Sports Enterprises HQ in Elkridge, Maryland. And be available to travel and work Corrigan Sports events off-site.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high level of computer competency in PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Be self-motivated, organized, willing to help with any project no matter how large or small and be able to balance multiple priorities at once.
- Have a strong desire to make a difference, a passion for the Corrigan Sports Enterprises mission, a positive attitude and an affinity for the Corrigan Sports way.
- Be able to provide your own housing and transportation.
We are no longer taking applications for Summer Interns. For information on Fall or Spring semester internships, please email firstname.lastname@example.org